Saturday, April 8, 2023

A satan or a santa?

~~ repentance of Santa Claus ~~ I can't...do this anymore... ... Minor virgin kids Pressing their hairless butts onto my thighs ... I am so sorry I apologize I can't do it... no way... I quit...as a santa...satanic Santa.... ... .. . How about You, Parents... U have the luxury of marriage and kids ... You Parents are so lucky ... I never was able to ... marry .... I am a weirdo Local ladies don't think much of me And I have liv3d in so many different places on the planet earth I never once was popular among local ladies I scare them far and far away ... So I can't have a wife I can't have a child .. U ... U parents. .. U touch Ur kids every where...doncha.. U call me a pedophile? U should reconsider U better start Calling Ur self a pedophile ...

No comments:

Post a Comment