Saturday, April 8, 2023

Oh somebody stop me //xD

~~ oh some awesomeness ~~ ... Hi everybody My name is Symphony ... My full name? .. Symphony # 1 . I kno what it sounds like No I am not a robot I am not artificial No bod mod I have no plastic surgery Got no tattoos or piercings I ain't no lgbt I am natural 100 % ... And I am a virgin female Thus I have no sexually transmittable diseases And yaass I'm a brown race who loves brown rice And I just turned 18 today ... And someone called me It was a man By now You know Who That Is ... He said this: "Hey my favo taco minor fresh virgin gurla "Happy 18th birthday my no longer minor lady my precious fairytale Princess "Now U n I can legally..." I said Stop ... Do I think about him sometimes? When I am alone late at night In my bedroom When I'm naked under my blanket Do I think about him? ... Do I imagine myself To be in bed with him? ... No... That is not right I'm 18 years old He is 44 years old That's like... pedophilic shameless fantasy... ... Let us not go there No way

No comments:

Post a Comment