Monday, January 16, 2023

A pseudo fairy tale

Hi I am an 18 year old female virgin ... I met this man Whose name is hunki li He said he's 44 years old ... I am a beautiful lady He saw my pictures in social media And he started to call me A fairytale princess ... I saw his pictures too He's getting old and bald He tries so hard to hide his receding hairline ... My skin is so young and moist Like succulent fresh untouched fruits My lips are so red and plump like a pair of cherries And huhnki was watching my photos this whole time ... He said, "I lost three elections so far and I am also losing my hair every single day like there is no tomorrow and I am gaining wrinkles as if there is more to gain tomorrow yet" ... I mean I do feel sorry for him being a sore loser and loner and all But I gotta go you know I hope there is a God or a Goddess who would be sympathetic to this poor aging Asian American Alaskan man Who fantasize about himself to become a world famous person one day ... I do feel sorry for him but I gotta go ... And I hope you leave this man too. He is not worthwhile our time. Mr. Hunki li is a failure, a miserably so and he will continue to fail. So please. Do not put your stock on him. Rather, run away from him. I heard a rumor from my roommate the other day... That he is.... ... A pseudo pedo... ... My roommate read what this crazy man wrote when he was drunk, naked in bed alone late at night, he wrote: "I, hunki li, invented this brand new literary genre, the pseudo pedo parody. "You people...accuse me of being a pedophile? "You should be giving me a Nobel prize in literature for all the novels I write in social media! "... gonna fall asleep now.. I drank too much.....z z zzz..."

No comments:

Post a Comment