Sunday, January 29, 2023

Psst... pseudo ped....parod...

Oh hunki, hunki- "Yeah?" ... You said you love me "Yes?" And you know I'm 10 years old "Right?" And I am not your child and you are 44 years old "..." ... Hunki li, you now a certified, officially registered pedophile. I am 10. You are 44. You are not my parent. And and you said you love me When it was 2am And you were naked in bed When you were talking to me in social media ... I was appalled ... "My name is hunki li and I am running for the u.s. prez." Oh hunki. ... Hunki. Answer me. "Yes?" If you love minors, Why don't you get married and have kids So that you can touch minors everywhere, legally? "Oh." ... "Well, ... I'd say... I'm too lazy and too busy... " So you are a thief. You want to harvest where you did not sow. You want to mess with someone else's kids. "Whoops" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment