Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Tell me the truth, hunki

hunki, is it true? "hmm?" r u a pedo? "i don't think so." do u want 2 c me naked, hunki? "no way." what do u want from me, hunki? "i want you to stay in school, do homeworks, graduate, and get a good job. even pursue higher and higher education." what else? "learn martial arts, learn history, foreign languages, dancing, religions, philosophy, literature. science and mathematics, even. be ambitious. m i asking 2 much, my minors?" hunki, u r a pedo. "if i'm wearing a sasquatch costume in halloween, does that mean you can hunt me and eat my sasquatchean meat cooked over a bbq grill? i don't think so. "i write pseudo pedo parodies, and i should be getting a nobel prize in literature for those, as i invented a brand new literature genre. i'm a writer and i write novels like comedies, horrors, thrillers, dramas and such." if u ain't a pedo, u r a weirdo, hunki. "oh, no objection on that one. i thank U for the inspirations, my Friends-" //:D Ps, psst: an alternative title for this fictional essay piece: "a glimpse of hope" maybe. what do U think? how about "jokes are jokes, are jokes"? or "messin' with kids"?

No comments:

Post a Comment