Friday, January 27, 2023

What he is

Hunki, do u kno who u r? "Huh? Ahh.." You are the corruptor of youth. You seduce minors with your foot photos. "Oh?" I know what u do, hunki li. ".." You lie down on your bed Late at night Naked "Oh my. " And then you.... you talk to minors in your phone.. "Oh no." Hunki, you don't even exist. You are a plastic. A silicon. A fake. A con artist. You are artificial, you are digital, You are made up. Hunki li, You are a deep state conspiracy. You are a government cover up. You are a space alien. You are a big foot fetish sasquatch. "Oh wow. I didn't realize I could be all those wonderful things all at once!" Oh hunki, I don't know whether I should kiss you or kill you. "Oh no." Oh hunki. "How old art thou?" ...why ... ?! "If you say I'm a corruptor of youth, "You are ranking me as the likes of Socrates and Jesus, as people said the same thing on them. "So yeah, I'll take that as a compliment. "So thank You."

No comments:

Post a Comment