Tuesday, January 31, 2023

a rom com

yesterday i turned 18 and last night a boy named hunki li took my virginity away ... he said "i shall make you a woman "i shall keep on kissing your lips "until you become a lady "you are a woman now" ... today is the day after my 18th birthday and i want this boy named hunki li to fantasize about me always i want him to touch himself when he thinks of me ... i want hunki li i want to seduce him abduct him even and put a piece of duct tape over his mouth so he can't talk no more hunki li is a $itch, you see ... then i want to %uck him i am a single female over 18 years old so i can do whatever i want to the boy named hunki li ... if i was a demon i want to possess hunki li's brain i want to %uck his brains out i want to brain wash him i wanna wash his brain and inculcate my doctrines into him ... i wanna shower hunki li with my feminine love so that he can swim with me ... hunki li once said, "i wanna swim in the ocean of ladies "i want to be #aped by 7 trillion virgin ladies who are over 18 "i imagine a bed where "live ladies are my blankets, my pillows, and by bed sheets "i am addicted to gorgeous women" ... oh hunki li all you need is me my dearest i shall satisfy your masculine needs i shall quench your thirst for women i shall fill your stomach with affection i shall end your hunger and desire for #ex your search is over, hunki li i got you and you got me happy valentines day, hunki li

No comments:

Post a Comment