Monday, January 16, 2023

A job benefit (pg-13)

Yes I volunteered ... I shall serve as thy urinal and thy toilet bowl I shall swallow and drink thy excrement ... If your stuff comes from thy honey hiney It's been there for what, a couple of days? I pride myself of having studied human physiology ... You vomit to me too If you do I can tell what you ate past couple of hours Perhaps too much pizza? ... When you urinate to me I can kinda tell what you drank a couple hours ago ... My apologies When you are on it Right there into the action Discharging the unwanted waste ... I am sorry I get to see your privacy I apologize for that ... But Perhaps it's a fair trade Between you and I ... You get your relief I get to see your privacy You enjoy So do I ... I am your private space Please continue to sit on me And do your things in privacy I do enjoy swallowing, drinking Whenever you click that button Whenever you flush your things With a gentle touch of that know Your finger... I like that gentlest touch... ... You know I'm not always clean So many others have sat on me before you did So please don't forget To wash thy pretty little hands after you are done with me and do feel free to forget about what you did to me earlier and pretend nothing important happened between you and me don't tell anyone what you did to me like you forced down my throat your smelly gases ... I love all my users All different ages, races, genders and religions came to me Sat on me And did their things to me And I listened And watched All of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment