Sunday, April 16, 2023

... wh.. oh..

~~ huqui li yaass ~~ U know who I am ... I'm hunki's wife ... What he does Who he is What he is Who he really is... Only I know ... I am hunki's wife I know hunki Like nobody else ... Why? ... Wife! Ok? //xD ... Hey. No jealousy please ... I'm an Asian girl Just like hunki ok ... What does hunki li do to me? Every night? ... You don't wanna know oh no ... .. . ...he...he...... He ...... ... Hunki li... ... .. Magic...fingers....play ing... my naked body like piano... ....hunki tongue. ....yew. .. ... He... hunki li... Hunki kiss....hunkiss.... He washes my brain.... Every night.... He...erases My precious. Memories.. .. Maybe .. I used to be.. A lesbian... ... Hunki erased that memory... Now I am a straight woman.... Hunki's wife... I am reborn as a straight woman... Hunki's wife... ... Yeah... Hunki... Erase my memory... Yaas... I love my hubby honey hunki li.... I shall rape n f himmm... Mmm.. Yummilicious... Let us f hunki li altogether... Let us gang up on hunki li.. ... .. . "Hey stop ✋️ stop zoombombing in Friday Night Live with Huhnkie Lee Zoom show " //xD

No comments:

Post a Comment