Sunday, April 16, 2023

A rom com

~~ who is huqui ~~ It's me Hi I'm the wife of hunki li ... Come to my bedroom hunki li U r my honey hubby ... I am ur beautiful wife, huqui li, hunki li ... I am naked hunki li ... I open my legs hunki li ... I see u get enlarged erected elongated ... U r eloquent hunki li ... U said u love minors Let us make minors tonight hunki li ... My eggs n ur sperms Let's get them together hunki li ... Let us make fresh minor babies tonight hunki li ... So that we can touch our minor kids everywhere with our magic fingers hunki li ... Our daughter, Let's name her huchi li, hunki li ... Our son, Let's name him hukin li, hunki li ... Yaasss... Come inside me hunki li .... I'm coming hunki li ... I'm about to come hunki li ... Ahhhh hunki li ... Ohh hunki li ... Whooo hunki li .... Hunki $ex Hunki kiss Hunkiss ... I get brainwashed by hunki li every night ... And I love it //:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment