Friday, April 14, 2023

huqui li says

~~ huqui li ~~ hi my name is hugui li i'm the wife of hunki li ... do you wanna know what it's like to be hunki li's wife? i'll tell ya ... every night on our bed hunki li whispers to me "...hello fairytale princess..." and then he starts to kiss me deeply and it feels like... he is sucking my brain membrane memories... ... where am i from originally? i do not know i don't even know who i am anymore ... how old am i? not sure... but i bet i'm at least 18 years old otherwise hunki li would be in prison, am i right? ... i do not know what my real name is whenever hunki li hunkisses me at night in our bedroom my brain gets washed hunki li erases my precious memories... oh no... ... i feel like i married a brain-sucking mosquito...

No comments:

Post a Comment