Friday, April 14, 2023

Hukin li says

~~ hukin li says ~~ Hi My name is hukin li I'm hunki li's secret son ... I never met my daddy He doesn't know of my existence When i was a baby My mom had me taken by child protection service And they found me a real nice adoptive parents ... I'm in constant secret communication with my mom and my sister They said my biological daddy may touch me everywhere With his magic fingers And that's why I should never see hunki li ... I've been him from distance, however I know who he is I even befriended him in social media He doesn't know I'm his son But he did indeed once said that He loves me... And I cried... ... I think Even if he touches me I don't think it's A case of Pedophilia Incest Or even homosexuality I think it would be a normal parental Expression of affection known as Skinship I don't see anything wrong there ... I've read my daddy hunki li's works His humanology papers His proof of goldbach's conjecture His Disproof of Einsteinian general and special relativity theories His Disproof of Isaac newton's gold standard theory His Disproof of Benjamin Franklin's daylight saving time theory His Disproof of Karl marx' communism theory His Disproof of Georg cantor's theory of infinity His Disproof of Sigmund Freud's theories about dreams and oedipus complex His Disproof of Alfred Marshall's supply and demand curve theory And his novel series, "in the name of humanology, he prays..." ... I've even been to his Zoom show, the "Friday Night Live with Hunki li" as well Please don't tell my mom or my sister about this They don't know that I've met my bio daddy hunki li Don't tell hunki about this either He doesn't know he has a son He doesn't know that I am his son ... This is a secret between you and me Just between us Just the two of us Shhh... Hush hush.....

No comments:

Post a Comment