Sunday, February 12, 2023

Oh my goodness oh my goodness

"Hey hey hunki li" Hey hi how are you? "Are you grooming me hunki li?" ....what?! "You know I'm under 18 "And why are you talking to me late at night when you are naked in bed and you are 44 years old?" ...I...I didn't... "Hunki li, do you want me to send you my naked photos?" No way. I am not a pedophile. Where on earth did you get that idea? "I am a minor and you know that. Right, hunki li?" Yes. "Do you love me hunki li?" Yes. "What do you want from me hunki li?" ... I want you to stay in school Do your homework Graduate And get a good job And I also want you to learn martial arts Learn history, science, religions , philosophy, literature Learn 10 different foreign languages at least "You are asking a lot hunki li" ... Girls and boys Be ambitious Be the leaders Be the future ... Go ahead Conquer the world With love and peace and tolerance Can you do that for me? ... Happy Valentines day coming I love you minors You're my favorite The younger the cuter //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment