Sunday, February 26, 2023

Yeah, true

Hey Have you ever been to Friday night Live with Huhnkie Lee Zoom show? ... 1% of participants are female, very kind and generous ones ... 99% of the guests are of male gender Very kind and generous gentlemen ... Hunki li is heterosexual But He is mostly popular amongst men ... Mostly Women despise hunki li And that's so sad ... Most ladies don't think much of me, hunki li But I, hunki li, love ladies I love looking at them Me thinks ladies are beautiful Though they are unreachable ... Ladies do not hate me hunki li They just don't think of me hunki li To ladies, it's like... I don't even exist ... But that is a okay Perhaps it's better that way, even ... Because I am so invisible to ladies They're not gonna notice When I look at them ... But they never fail to notice When I look at them And ladies They hate it When I look at their beautiful presence ... So I look down When ladies look down upon me hunki li I look at my toes I look at my own two feet And I come home Alone Again ... But I do remember Having seen those beautiful ladies ... I take the liberty of Imagination ... I lie down With my stomach on the floor Quite naked And I do think about Those beautiful ladies who despise me And I do imagine Making love to those beautiful ladies ... Yeah I am heterosexual Love love Hugs hugs Kiss kiss Wink wink //!-D

No comments:

Post a Comment