Sunday, February 26, 2023

Some sunny Sunday thoughts

So you minors sit on an old man's lap On Christmas The Santa Claus And you underage boys and girls let the old man A total stranger You let him touch you everywhere And you still celebrate Christmas under those circumstances ... Just because he gives you a free gift ... Oh wow What a sell out you are.... I see how it is... ... .. . Look I never got to touch you You young ones Minors ... You never called Santa Claus a pedophile Although he actually touched you The old man with potbelly ... I ain't that old I'm only 44 And I don't have beard And I am neither black nor white I'm Asian So I can't possibly be hired as a Santa Claus ... But you still manage to characterize me As a pedophile... Why... Hmmm... ... .. . I think I know why Yes It is a case of jealousy . I am very popular amongst Children of other people As I got none of my own ... Perhaps your children don't like you very much They don't like their parents, teachers, and preachers But your minors love hunki li They come to me And talk to me ... So thank you, parents, teachers, preachers in the world- You educated them so well- I enjoy looking at your beautiful children Yes The younger the cuter I love your minors And they love me too //:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment