Sunday, February 26, 2023

Let's have some fun with him

Hunki li You a sick psycho, correct? "..." R.i.p. hunki li. R.i.p. hunki li. Rest in peace, hunki li It's been real It's been a pleasure Sweet dreams, hunki li "...hey..please...stop... I ain't dead yet... I don't wanna die... so stop burying me alive... stop shoveling dirty on my face...please... I beg you... and I'm.... so so....sorry...about things I've said to you all....please forgive me....and stop killing me like this " ... Hey guys and gals, I have a better idea. What? How about we put this sick psycho hunki li in our basement? Oh.... that... yes... Yeah. We'll get even with him. We shall tie him down onto a shitty bed And we shall feed him with bird seed and dog and cat food and we will let our pets poo and pee on him That is terribly terrific What a fine idea ... And yes... We will touch him every where Yes With our magic fingers ... Do you remember me, hunki li?

No comments:

Post a Comment