Sunday, February 12, 2023

A tomboy's dirty mouth

I am a straight girl and I'm rough on the edge ... I am an ox girl and I live in a very rural part of America We still have cellphone reception here So we get internet ... I'm a farm girl and I love milking cows and riding stallions and my mouth can get dirty sometimes ... One day I ran into this crazy boy named hunki li in Instagram ... Is hunki huggable, kissable, doable? ... He's kinda old but I think he is still #uckable. But if I #uck him, will he pay me or should I pay him? I ain't sure ... How about we go Dutch on this Like half and half ... By the way My 18th birthday is tomorrow And hunki li asked me if he can come I ain't sure ... Hunki li asked me whether I'm virgin or not My response? Hunki li? "Yes?" Go #uck yourself. "Oh?" Get the #uck outta here you stupid dip shit. "Ok. Happy valenti.." shut the #uck up and get out. //xD

No comments:

Post a Comment