Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Who is huchi?

~~ huchi li ~~ Hi My name is hucki li And I'm hunki li's biological daughter ... Who is my mother? Not so sure ... I have slept with my daddy hunki li Every night On the same bed Ever since I was one day old baby Till the day before my 18th birthday ... All of a sudden My daddy hunki stopped sleeping with me And I wonder why till this very day That was a year ago ... Since I turned 18 I left my single daddy hunki li's house And when to college And yes I am still a virgin And I'm 19 A very beautiful lady Still a virgin No tattoos or piercings Do drugs And yes I practice martial arts every day for five minutes I do diet and exercise ... So You may be wondering What happened in those 17 years As I was sleeping with my daddy hunki li every night in the same bed ... All I can tell you is I am still a virgin And hunki li is my biological daddy It is not incestuous It is not pedophilic It is a natural parental skinship ... No I did not call the police on him Why would I? Hunki is my daddy ... Where did hunki li daddy touch me? For all those 17 years When I was a minor? ... Well... I am in no obligation to tell you So I won't tell you Ok? ... Take my advice, kids Go to school Do good Do homeworks And graduate Go to trade school or community College or university or join military or take apprenticeship program You will do amazing 👏 ❤️ ✨️ And learn martial arts Can you do that for me? Peace out -- huchi li //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment