Saturday, April 8, 2023

.. what..?!

~~ no lie ~~ My name is... secret... I am a handsome African American man And I am 5 years old ... .. . Once upon a time I went to social media And did indeed observed This... crazed... yellow man... Brown eyes .Black hair ... Pink lips Pink tongue.. This Asian 44 year old I was a five year old toddler black African American male .. heterosexual.. ... Hunki li... He said to me, "Oh... Black minor boy... come here... st on my lap please... it's ok... yes... I'm..santa..Santa... license d.... yaass..." ... I'm a black man 5 year old .. This fake Asian Santa He was chasing me Last year Christmas day In Brooklyn NY Of all places ... I have a gun ... Should I shoot him or not? ... Should I kill hunki li With my shitty gun .. Or ... Rather... Should I fight him like a man Rather ... Like.. martial arts.. Hmm? What do U think? ... .. . What do U want..

No comments:

Post a Comment