Saturday, April 1, 2023

u r not serious.. can't be...

~~ bee Bob bee bim bop time ~~ Hi everyone My name is Bob the sponge And I am 13 years old white male heterosexual ... I was the youngest teenager in the chat room And I saw this 44 year old man By now You know who that is ... Hunki, you said that I m 2 old 4 u That I should go get married with a white girl And make 25 purely white babies And bring them to you one by one As soon as they turn 2 year old toddler ... What are you gonna do with my 30 dirty little kids, hunki li? My son My daughter My minor young white children What are gonna to tk my kids, hunki li? ... Answer me! "...oh...hi....oh..." Yes I'm in Ohio "A goody goody gooood question. "Hmm. Let me think long and hard.. "You know monkeys do to each other "They pick parasitic insects like lice, ticks, fleas from each other and eat those insects." .... what are you talking about? "Hold on, so I hope your white kids ain't dirty like that. Cuz I don't eat parasitic insects. I don't do that stuff. No, I am not a monkey. Though I've been called as such many a time. "Now, to answer your question, "All I'm gonna do with your kids is to... "Combing and.... grooming... "Nothing serious..." ... Oh my goodness.... you are a pedophile..... I heard the rumors.... they were right about you.....you....monster..... "Oh no. No hunki $ex of course. "Just $ex education. So that your kids grow up to be heterosexual and functional adults so that they themselves have a lot of purely white kids." ....you are a racist too....I did indeed hear the rumors about you....you.....satan.....Satan...... "No way. I'm a good Samaritan rather. Thank me later. Chill out. Hunki out." .... //xD Corrections: we love all races including mixed races ty love friend s

No comments:

Post a Comment