Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Re writing

~~ when a writer writes right ~~ I can't write sci fi cuz I know 2 much about science I disproved Einsteinian general n special relativity theories in vixra dot of So I know there is no such a thing as a black hole or time machine To me Science is factual not fictional Kinda boring ... But when it comes to romance I don't know too much about it I know that local ladies don't think much of me whener I went to I've been to many different places on earth Local ladies take caution They tend to stay away from me It's been like that all my life, in all different places ... So... Romance is still a mystery to me As a man I have no idea What women want No clue ... That is why When I write about romance I fantasize I theorize I hypothesize And I imagine ... Perhaps a writer writes best When s/he writes about something that s/he knows nothing about So that s/he would not be enslaved by the conventional knowledge Perhaps, ignorance means freedom of imagination Does it make sense? //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment