Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Plan B

~~ a game plan ~~ I've done this so many times before When tiktok banished me ... I went to Google and typed "tiktok alternative " and I found clapper When Twitter canceled me I went to Google and typed "Twitter substitute" and found Tumblr ... When Instagram send me to exile I'll go to Google and type "Instagram alternative " and find a brand new social media platform and give them a chance to meet me and house hunki li for a while ... Again, my Friends, life is a journey We travel Meaning we find a place Stay a while Then leave And discover a brand new place To stay a while ... Remember this please "One door closes, another opens" You should learn to take advantage of obstacles in life When a big wave comes to You Grab a surfing board and ride on top of it ... When life gives U a Lemmon Make a lemonade //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment