Friday, April 7, 2023

Oh ...that..

~~ the nudity of hunki li ~~ Hunki li? "Yes?" U know I'm a 7 year old minor virgin lady "Yes." ... Why r u sending me all these photos of yours, hunki li? "..." Answer me please hunki li? ... Hunki li? "Yes?" Why r u naked in all these photos of yours that u sent me hunki li? "...no...it's just....my shoulders...my toes...not even a beach photo..." ... Hunki li? "....yes ...?..." Are u afraid of me hunki li? "......." Hunki li? "....what...?..." Why did u take all those photos of yours in the bathroom hunki li and why did u sent them to me hunki li? ... "...im..I'm....speechless...i...I'm....so.........sorry..." Too late hunki li "...wha...what do U mean...please....I'm dazed. .n.. Confucius Confused.." Oh no hunki li You won't get away with this Not this time hunki li ... Yes I m 7 years old minor virgin lady But I work for the federal government I am an f b I And ever since you've been talking to me Late at night Naked on your pathetic bed We've been recording all this... ... Hunki li? ".....what..." You are not going to the white house Rather You are going to the jail house "...oh....that..." ... U know how pathetic u r hunki li? "....yes..." U know u r going to hell hunki li? "...of ....course..." Burn in hell hunki li? "...what...ever...U ...say..." Rot in hell hunki li? "...mercy..." I don't think so hunki li? "....please......please...." ... That's what I said hunki li When u kidnapped me and dog chained me and fed me with dirty musty cat food contaminates with laundromat lints U put me in ur basement Remember hunki li? ".....no I do not..." ... I am being so kind n generous here n now. I'm being metaphysical Metaphorical Analogical Allegorical. "....what are You talking about?!" ... I'm talking about the , this $hit Zoom show The Friday Night Live with Huhnkie Lee I waited for 30 minutes and u never let me voice my ideas, my opinions, my concepts... U failed me hunki li I felt like I was locked up in your $hitty basement, starved n hungered, stifled, silenced...even muted... "OH THAT, I AM SORRY, I APOLOGIZE, WE HAD 30 GUESTS IN THE WAITING ROOM, SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, AND THANK YOU FOR Y OUR MAJESTIC , EVEN SAINTLY DEVINE GODLY GODESSLY PATIENCE, LOVE LOVE ❤️ " ... What the f ?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment