Saturday, April 1, 2023

No.no.

~~ I deny it ~~ Hunki ... Hey hunki It's me Angela... ... Do U remember me hunki li? ... Ten years ago hunki li We met at the night club ... You saw me You noticed my booty ... I'm a natural single girl of 28 years old N u were 34 years old single man ... You came to me and asked me to dance with you And I said soda pop yes...yaass..years... ... And after daat You drove me to ya shitty apartment And you laid me down on the floor And we got it on, babe ... .. . And I got pregnant with your sperm semen... I have ur child now hunki li... ... "Ok Angela lady. Is the kid a girl or a boy?" ... It's a girl. "Oh... I want that girl. I am heterosexual. I want young lady. Bring her to me. I'll child support my daughter. " ... I was kidding . It's a boy. ... "Ohhh... brint the young minor boy to me right now... I do want to touch my baby son... ohh..." ... See hunki li That is why I left u U r a sick pervert ... Go to hell hunki li Die please ... I shall pee n shit on ur grave ... "Ohh... please do that 4 me... I do want to see your bottom... yesss...yaaaasss..." ... //:-o

No comments:

Post a Comment