Thursday, April 6, 2023

hunki stink

~~ the smell of hunki li ~~ My name is Lolita And I am a fresh clean virgin female who turned 18 yesterday I am a brown race who loves brown rice ... Last night Hunki came and took me to Las Vegas ... He took me to a drive through marriage chapel and married me ... It happened so fast ... Hunki is an old man He smells like a decaying flesh A rotten meat I think this old man is dying of old age His flesh rottening ... You may wonder why Why this young clean fresh virgin girl Who turned 18 yesterday Why did I marry this stinking old man? ... Perhaps I thought he had some money After he dies of old age Perchance I can bag all his money No? ... Maybe he has life insurance for us Yaas Us U n I After he dies U n I can live off of hunki's life insurance money ... I hate hunki Why? He is too old He can't function in the bed room He and I are naked on the same bed Under the same blanket ... Mind you I'm 18 Slender body No tattoos or piercings A clean fresh virgin ... Yeah He touches me and then he falls asleep ... .. . I feel like I married a zombie

No comments:

Post a Comment