Thursday, April 13, 2023

Huchi part 2

~~ huchi li ~~ Hi My name is huchi li I'm a biological daughter of my daddy hunki li And I am a 25 year old virgin female And I am very beautiful and gorgeous and desirable single ... I did my part time job when I was in my k 12 I graduated from high school I graduated from my secondary school and I did my master's degree And I got a great paying job And now ... My daddy hunki li wants me to get married So Who wants to be my husband? ... Who wants to be my daddy hunki li's son in law? What kind of boy wants to call hunki a daddy in law? You his reputation by now ... Hunki is an olding n balding man in his what... 60s by now... If u my husband Calls him daddy in law He may start touching you everywhere with his magic fingers ... Do U still want to marry me? ... How about our children? R u comfortable with the Sinful scene Where Our mutual daddy hunki li Is touching everywhere with his magic fingers On his grandchildren Our children ... R u? R u ok with that Sinful scene of hunki li? ... Yes or no? It's a simple question. //xD

No comments:

Post a Comment