Wednesday, April 5, 2023

...he's...drunk yet again lol

~~ a fair warning ~~ Friends If u r lgbt I give U 24 hours to become straight ... If u r tattooed or pierced I give U a week To go to hospital and safely remove tattoos and piercings ... If u r black or brown man dating a young white woman ... I'll give U 30 seconds to break up with her And let her date a good white man ... U don't like my message? ... Report me to the social media platform Like some of u have already Snitch on me Then u will never ever hear from me Ever again ... But... ... You may be remembered as a villain Forever ... So Place your bet Ok Make ur choice Roll the dice ... U r with me Or against me hunki li? ... No matter what your choice is I love u still ... I believe in power of prayer ... If u vote to send me to hell ... I shall pray for you in hell Solitary confinement When u r in heaven ...

No comments:

Post a Comment