Thursday, April 6, 2023

A santa. A clown ..

~~ a rejected Santa, an abject hunki li ~~ T'is 2012 Lubbock, Texas ... A married couple with five children Wer walking in a good old fashioned shopping mall ... The couple noticed a man ... They noticed too That He is an Asian In Santa Claus uniform ... The wife said "Hey husband "Our five fresh virgin minor kids "Their ages are "2 3 5 7 11 "Prime numbers "Let our fresh virgin prime numbers kids go meet that asiatic satanic santa." ... The husband said, "No way "I got this... "I think he may be... "....@ pedo... "No. I don't trust that person. " ... The children saw him Hunki li So lonely ... The kids felt sorry for the lonely man 44 years old So creepy looking But ... "Hey daddy?" "Yes my fresh virgin minor son of 7 years old?" "I want to sit on his lap, with my hairless virgin minor fresh butt on his old man's thigh. This squinted eye Santa Claus man." "Son, no way." ... "Daddy?" "Yes my dearest 2 year old fairytale princess the youngest the freshest minor virgin daughter preciousness?" "I want to marry that pervert pedophilic shameless Satanic santa over there." "No way." ... So that day One Mr hunki li He got no customers as a Santa ... No parents would let their kids Anywhere near him ... Hunki lost his job as a Santa He went back to his efficiency studio apartment Empty handed ... And he microwaved his Ramen noodles and shamelessly ate the Penniless dinner of his Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment