Thursday, February 9, 2023

Is he.. libs?

... This person A dreamer .. We all know by now He has no chance to be an elected official In his life time ... Folks Look at him Thy naked king . . Olding and balding He goes to a hotel room alone This ... ten time loser And with his petty Samsung cell phone He... he take pictures... Of his pathetic aging Asian Alaskan American legs... So skinny n scrawny... I do feel sorry for this man N his name is... ... You know already . .. ... So hunki li.... We told ya already Ok ... Stop trying.. Rest in peace Hunki li.. ... Six feet under... Please have a grace at last.. ... Would you kindly grant us A grace Of . . Burying you alive... With shovels ... . We have been fantasizing For ma n y years... To put dirty dirty on your hunki li face... ... Yes hunki li... ..... Rest in peace hunki... Let us Please... Th r ow dirty on your dirty fa ce Please... ... 1 2 3 ... "Stop... please... I can't breathe... "I'm wi th Mr George Floyd ok "He's my buddy my friend ok" ... So please Stop killing me I beg of you ... You... the ... people.......

No comments:

Post a Comment