Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Hunki mental hospital

I apologize for some of my friends Who are White supremacists, neo nazists, racists, sexists, misogynists.... But they are my patients and I am their doctor I'm here to heal them ... Are you not one of those aforementioned above? Then you are my doctor and I am your patient You are here to heal me Why? ... Cuz I'm kinda ... Kkk Krazy Kkk kute I am a member of Kute kids klub I think I'm kute But I love blacks and jews and Arabs and mixed races and Hispanics and natives and women and Asians and and ... Who did I forget? ... Oh I love www whites too Happy Valentines day --from hunki li's sanitorium called Alaska //xD Ps: I love Indians and Alaskans and I love everyone. I think I'm kkk ok kuz i love everyone ekually

No comments:

Post a Comment