Friday, February 17, 2023

Hunki li da traida

Ring ring ... "Hello?" ... "Is it u?" Yes, it's me ... "What is your name?" .. Who.. who iz thiz..this... .. "My name is Putin." .... Ok....? ... "With whom am I having the honor of speaking to, hmm? What is your name?" ... My name is hinki. ... "R u the u.s. president in 2024, hmm?" ... Why yes. ... "Ok. I give u 2 choices. Ok?" ... Yes? ... "You may surrender to us, u.s.s.r. the United States of Soviet russia." .. Yes, I love the Beatles song, back in the ussr... "Ok. So.. r u the president of America in 2024?" ... Yes? ... "Ok. Again, two choices. R u gonna surrender or fight?" ... I surrender. Absolutely. .. "Oh yeah?" .. Oh yeah. .. "...why?" ... Cuz, personally, I love Russia and Ukraine and all the cultures and histories and languages. Americans? #uck them. Ok? I love China too. I love North Korea as well. #uck democracy. I love communism... ... When America kicks me out Take me with you Love Happy Valentines day //!-) ps, we love Ukraine and Taiwan and Tibet and Uygur ok

No comments:

Post a Comment