Saturday, February 11, 2023

Happy Valentines day love love

Oh hunki wait please ... My 18th birthday is a minute away Ok hunki ... I want us to be legal ok hunki ... Just wait until the midnight When I become 18 ok hunki li ... .. . .. ... Oh. I changed my mind ... Hunki ... You said what?! ... I do remember you.. saying things... ... U said What After U become president You will lock up males in prison So u can get all the girls to ur selfish self?! ... Guess what hunki What happens next ... I am a woman And I have a husband ... My daughter has a boyfriend And the men are all locked up in prison When u r the president ... We girls shall Conspire To kill u hunki li Cuz we want our boys back ... We don't want u hunki li No way We never wanted u... ... U stupid f u c # ... Happy Valentines day hunki li ... Sweetest dreams hunki li... ... U r ok U r just about average... ... You do not deserve me hunki li... .. But it's ok if u dream about Me It's ok Shh.. //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment