Sunday, February 12, 2023

A key to racial peace

I'm kinda racial masochist I enjoy it when people make fun of my asiatic race Blacks say, "Oh hunki, u r so tiny "So small hunki "It takes my microscope to see your thang!" .. I love it when even white people make fun of my orientalness "Ching Chong chinky lee" ... But In all fairness I am also A racial sadist ... I enjoy making fun of people Especially when they're not Asians like me ... "OK hunki, I'm black. Make fun of my race please. Talk dirty to me hunki li." Oh... Dark choco.... Yummilicious... . . "OK hunki, I'm white. Please make some tasteful jokes about my Caucasian race." Ok. What's your eye color? "Blue." Ok blue sky. What's your hair color? "Blonde. " Ok like honey and gold and sun shine? "Of course. " So your hair is yellow. "Blonde!" Ok Ok Ok. I kinda remember About an hour or so ago I went to my bathroom And discharged my liquid And that liquid color was very... "Blonde." That's right, thanks. So every time I urinate my yellow liquid, may I think of your blonde hair please? "..." What's your skin color? "White." Like this toilet paper roll? "..." If I run out of toilet paper, May I use your white skin To wipe my keister after I'm done with my daily defecation session please? "..." What do you say, white man? "...hunki li is a bitch." ... Happy Valentines day weekend everyone I love you no matter what your age, gender, race is Love love //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment