Friday, January 20, 2023

Unpredictable sequence of sounds

Did you just say to me, I look like a dike, hunki? "Oh no, no way. "I merely said, perhaps you may enjoy longer hair as a lady and perhaps high heel shoes and stockings and such sometimes, just a suggestion please." ... Ok hunki, I heard that u r so big about fantasizing. Like, maturation. "...where did you hear that, Miss?" Oh you are all over the place, you preache the virtue of maturation. You said mastubation is quick, cheap, clean and safe. You said you practice it thrice a week your own glorious self. "...well.." ... Ok hunki, I shall be nice today before you. Just this once. "...ok.." Tell me, a single lady, about your boyish fantasy. Don't you be shy. "...ok.." Come here hunki boy. Let's hear it already. ... "I'd love to meet a lady with money "Preferably in her late forties or early fifties "Without any std's "Then, "She and I may have intimacy "Without any plastics "Between our bodies "And Miss, "Please feel free to make sounds "When we make loves "When we enjoy out bodies" ... "Ma'am, was my love poem to Your Highness' liking perhaps? ..." ... No hunki. You are yucky. You are lucky. That I am refraining my precious self from slapping ya. ... "Oh...I'm so sorry, oh You the most beautiful One.." ... Go away hunki. I don't want you anymore. Actually, I never once wanted you. ... "It's all good my Lady...." ... Ok hunki. ... "Good night, my Lady- kiss kiss-" ... Wha.... whatever... I wasted enough time with this $hit @ss loser. I'm too nice sometimes. Hunki li, what a charity case he is. I feel sorry for him and that's why I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment