Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Prose, perhaps a poem

The books of tears ... I had this one thought ... Like I am swimming In this sea of books... ... The waves and waves of Books pages and softness Sometimes hard covers And I am swimming among the books ... Sometimes I dive deep down into it ... Like I don't care about breathing I am so into it. ... I don't even remember... Whether. ... I am dreaming. .. Am I in my dream.... . . . At the moment I did care.... .... I wanted to go down there. ... As an adventurer .... Yeah ... I will get there. I do not know what is there But I do want to find it.... ... I do want to know... What I am looking for ... What this life is all about .. Like why I am here ... What I am doing here and now.. ... What is the purpose of the universe and even.. existence... I wanna know

No comments:

Post a Comment