Friday, January 13, 2023

A rom com roll call

Oh my goodness oh my goodness ... I told him I'm between 18 and 59 years old And I'm a single lady And ever since I told him that He never once stops talking to me ... He said he is hunki li He said he's naked in bed alone And he said he's about to take a full bath in a hot tub ... He said he makes an average american salary ... So he makes enough money to get by himself ... I sometimes imagine I marry a billionaire At least a millionaire It would be like a retirement ... But hunki expects me to still work even after I marry him I don't find that appealing I don't find him amusing I say this to him "Hunki, you are not funny anymore." ... No wonder he lost all three elections he ran for. He got what, 0.2% votes last time? How pathetic. ... I know why. I know why he always loses. ... Hunki li, you loses because ... "Hello beautiful lady- "How are you doing in this fine evening- "I find your presence glorifying and "If I may add, gratifying as well... "Valentines day is coming "Would you be mine Valentines "Yes? "Wink wink" ... I was gonna say hunki is creepy No It is not a butterfly in my stomach It's more like a disgust Hunki feels like a parasite in my intestines Or even an error in my brain ... I saw him once In my dream ... It was not a pleasant one... He was like... Hunki was touching me everywhere With his so called "magic fingers" And he was smiling the whole time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment