Saturday, December 11, 2021

Me loves Jesus- //:-)

Hi everybody, My name is Satan. Nice to meet you all, You nice people on planet earth. ... So. I'm going down to hell. That's where I live. ... Who wanna come with me? ... Ohh- You are clean. So sin-less ... You are no fun. ... Do you know How it is To be alone.. Deep down under the surface ... I..... I've been in hell.... For... ... You know... ...ever since.. ..the high and mighty God created the universe... .... I've all been in hell...all these .... trillions of years and eons.... ... But...I do not resent Jesus.... ...no... I am the devil, the satan... ...but... I am not anti christ.... No Sir....no Ma'am... ... I am very much pro Christ... ... Even in hell...as a hell devil.... I still pray....every night.... ...I confess my love for Jesus.... ... Jesus.... please...save me... ...even if...I am...a satan....

No comments:

Post a Comment