Thursday, December 16, 2021

A rather lengthy Wednesday essay, if I may //:-)

American democracy is representative government, right? So if americans continue to elect stupid presidents like obama, trump, biden I guess that means americans are stupid people who want stupid politicians to represent american stupidity. Is that right? ... Perhaps that might be why Smart people like me would never get elected. Because like anywhere else in the world Only 3% of americans are smart and I'm only one of them. So smart politicians like me always get 3% votes and never get elected ... That said, That's sad ... No Sirs, No Ma'ams I don't represent stupid 97% people I'm not stupid and I don't pretend to be stupid I don't sell out ... Perhaps I am stupid I admit that possibility ... But I want to be smart And I want people to be smart too Ladies and gentlemen I am a leader I want to bring people up I want to make people smarter than they are now ... If I never make it in public office In my hopefully 100 some years of life Perhaps The future generations of politicians Would carry the torch Of this flame we just started ... I can die happy In 100 some years later Knowing that We at least Started this process To move the humanity forward Toward the next step in the evolution trajectory of humanity- Progress, we stand for- ... Welcome to humanology, our friends- Anything goes- Anything good- ... Happy holidays- //:-) ps: my apologies for poor choice of words- i had a little too much last night, sorry-

No comments:

Post a Comment