Wednesday, December 22, 2021

L to a young man in social media

---1 hello Mr ABC, happy holidays to you, Sir- i see these days, a lot of younger generation people use language of violence and i saw that in your postings too. i hope and pray that you do not use violent thoughts or languages or acts and i say this as a friend. happy holidays ---2 so please help us understand. you are a Muslim and you are homosexual. doesn't your homosexuality go against your Islam teaching, Sir? And i recommend you learn from Mr Jesus and learn about loving your enemies and the virtue of non-violence and peace. Again I say this as a friend. ---3 Mr ABC, I'm not sure what you learned from Islam. Islam or Salam means peace, but you're not peaceful. Islam teaches you to be straight but you're homosexual. then what Islamic lesson do you ever practice? if you go to mosque to socialize, there is nothing wrong there. ---4 Folks, please don't get me wrong. I love Islam and i think it's a great religion. Many christians go to church to socialize and some of them do not practice what bible and Jesus tell them to do. ---5 Mr ABC, you threatened to commit violence on me if i continue to oppose your lgbt activism. Sir, i don't know how long you've been living in America and you seems to have middle eastern origin. Again, I love middle east but their problem is to solve problems with violence. ---6 Mr ABC, like some Arabs, some Americans also resort to violence. I don't know how young you are. But as a friend, I recommend that you never resort to violence to solve a life's problem, especially when you are angry. I recommend you to learn to control your emotion. ---7 i may lose you as a friend but i will always always be against lgbt ideology. that will never change. even if you threaten me with violence, Sir, you will not change my opposition against lgbt. i don't know what kind of Islam you subscribe to. is it a new pro-lgbt islam? ---8 Mr ABC, you may pride yourself of being a good fighter. If you and I do martial arts sparring, you may defeat me rather easily, as I am not good at martial arts. But I'd rather not do a martial arts sparring with you, as I don't do those anymore. Be peaceful, my friend- ---9 Mr ABC, it seems you're quite young, judging from the way you think and write. I was young and reckless once, perhaps i used to be a lot worse than you when i was at your age. you did offend me by threatening to use violence on me cuz you disagree with me. but i forgive you ---10 Mr ABC, please do not threaten people with violence, even the people like myself that you may hate the most, Sir. i do not want you to be my enemy. and i never commit violence against anyone even if they're my enemies. i learned from Jesus that i shall love my enemies & I do ---11 Mr ABC, like many young people in this generation, Perhaps none of your parents, grandparents, teachers or friends taught you that you must not use violence. Sir, you came to the right place. I will teach you right now, right here: Thou Shall Not be Violent.

No comments:

Post a Comment