Friday, December 17, 2021

A nice solicitation piece //:-)

People, America is a very special place. Democracy, the rule by the people. Republic, the representative government. It's beautiful and it works well. Well, most of the time //xD So if you vote for Murkorvski tshibaka palin, I shall not raise objection. This is not a confession speech by the way. No, I'm not dropping out of race. I will never stop running. But, having said that, I do admit that it's not too necessary that I get elected. As a student of history, I learned that the trajectory of human evolution has always been upward. With or without me in public office, humanity will continue to evolve to be bigger and better. I'm no doomsday prophet. Rather, I'm an optimist. ... Murkorvski tshibaka palin will do just fine. They'll listen to people. Me? I don't always listen to people, that's my problem //xD Would you still vote for me? Happy holidays Everyone- //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment