Friday, November 5, 2021

An essay about true love- //:-)

-confession of an iconoclast 1- ... I'm sorry If I disappointed you ... But If I may Where I come from ... I rebel Always Against mainstream and majoritarian Ideologies ... I want to free people From enslavement of bad Ideologies So they can finally think free- -iconoclast 2- We don't like blind worship of an idol, do we? Come on, people Please wake up Let us be critical and independent free thinkers ... Yes we understand Our human needs to worship some person ... Some worship a live person like trump or s dead one like Jesus. -iconoclast 3- But In this brand of humanology We don't recommend you to worship anything or anyone ... We want you to be a free thinker We want to free you From Ideological enslavement Who force you to think a certain way Who deprive of your freedom to think freely- -iconoclast 4- We understand people need an idol an icon We get it But We recommend you To be more than that ... We want to free you So that You don't blindly worship something like gold Or someone like trump We want you to think critically and independently Hmm? -anti-idolatry 5- All we want is your freedom To think To criticize To speak But no violence please Please peace on earth We can achieve great things Without brute force ... We advocate for good ideas We want to prevent crimes We want to save people's lives and souls -anti-idolatry 6- People Thank you for teaching me and correcting me when I err We are all humans We got human conditions and all too human errors ... But we listen We pay attention To our friends Who correct us- ... Isn't it a beautiful thing? Love? //:-) -anti-idolatry 7- So our love goes like this. Tough love: correct, discipline, and punish and admonish. Soft love: forgive, forget, inspire, and encourage. ... Sorry but I just have to say. I am lucky that I have a father and a mother. I got lucky with soft and tough love.

No comments:

Post a Comment