Wednesday, November 24, 2021

A rat story

-rat 1- I'm a rat. They caught me and brought to a lab. They conducted experiments on my body. I'm badly mutated. After what they did to me, they didn't want to see me no more. They thought I was dead. They threw me to a dumpster. But I wasn't dead. No Sir, I'm alive. ... -rat 2- After they abandoned me I started to live at the bottom corner of the dumpster I grew fond of it Yes Ma'am If you ask me This is where I belong ... You people throw garbage at me Nasty things You know what I like it Yes I eat your garbage I'm a bottom feeder ... -rat 3- One smelly day A raven stopped by He ain't interested in me He wants my garbage ... Shoo shoo No wonder people call you A ravenous one ... Sometimes At my dumpster corner It gets cold Wet And dark I don't like it here sometimes But I'll never go back there ... -rat 4- Yes I live in a dumpster Yes people throw garbage at me But I say This is still better Than ever before ... I used to be very well fed In a bright clean warm place It was nice in the lab I was surrounded by doctors and scientists But they experimented with me ... -rat 5- Isn't life so fair? When I had the luxury in laboratory I had no freedom When I have freedom in dumpster I have no glory You can't have everything They say ... But I have a dream Perhaps one fine day A person would rescue me And adopt me as a pet rat Or ... -rat 6- Or an animator may hire me as a model And draw me in his animation And make me a movie star Like that Mikey mouse or something ... When I smell stench of dog poo As I drink the rain mixed with all the things in my surroundings I have a dream Yes in my dumpster ... -rat 7- People call me names Women run away from me Children chase me Men want to eliminate me I'm an abomination to all humans ... After they used me for experiments After they made me a monster After what they did to me They put me in a dumpster But I forgive them ... -rat 8- You may wonder why Why i forgive this world After what they did to me ... One day Someone tossed an old book Into my residence ... I was curious So I started reading it It was talking about a man His name is Jesus And I became a christian I learned to forgive ... -rat 9- That person Who abandoned that book I thank him For giving me The words of God God works in mysterious ways ... But I don't like some parts of bible I don't like some parts of jesus either ... So I created my own religion And one fine day I got out of there ......... -rat 10- I escaped from dumpster I exited from the entire human world I went deep into the forest And returned to the nature ... Then I created brand new religion of my own Now I live in a clean forest Where there are trees fresh air Clean water No one knows I'm happy-

No comments:

Post a Comment