Monday, November 29, 2021

Lol this is a fun one //:-)

Lol so I got this news Google youtube decided that The Friday night live with Huhnkie Lee channel Repeatedly violated their community guide line And they shut it down ... I was like ... "No objection I shall comply Thank you for your service and happy holidays-" /:) ... no problem. i saved those episodes in my hard drive. one fine day when i make enough money I'll purchase web space and web site and resurrect all those forbidden fnl whl spisodes online. until then, the show shall continue in facebook and zoom. i shall behave better and i ask zoom guests to not do any more zoom male bimbo jumbo bomb either. it's all good. dysfunctional family is a normal family. life goes on. let's move on. a brighter day tomorrow, Everyone- //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment