Friday, November 5, 2021

A midnight express, an Alaskan edition //:-)

Folks Do you like science Do you love philosophy Are you fond of the universe out there, I wonder? ... Yeah Let us be poetic And reach out for the distant stars And dig deep inside of our own psyche- ... The very profound and and Even... Dismal and abysmal... Let's go .. If you speak the language of science or mathematics There is positive charge and negative charge Plus and minus .. If you are into eastern philosophy There is yin and yang ... Hinduism talks about pain and pleasure .. We have hot and cold, Night and day Right? ... Folks That's just how this universe of ours work Summer and winter Sun and moon Work and play And yes A man and a woman .. Look I am not a god I'm just a student An observer of the universe .. I can't protest Why God created this universe this way. I merely learn. ... Folks You may hate the time and space that you were born into ... Folks You didn't choose your parents Your race Your birthday Your country Even Your gender ... So you may protest God Who threw you to your gender and race, etc. You may be voicing your objection. ... ... I do understand. Why? I'm a rebel myself. ... When I voice my objection to mainstream majoritarian Ideologies of the day I get silenced ... I'm like Is this America? Or north korea? ... Some friends of mine gave me a nickname last year "Mr. North korea!" //xD ... This is not an edict, not even a legislative proposal. Then what is "this"? .. It's a thought experiment .. A metaphysical exploration Into the deep yet dark outer universe.. Or perhaps Deep down inside of your soul- .. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to humanology- //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment