Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Tuesday rhapsody, politically..

Some of You Alaskans love Trump, right? Guess what I don't want your dirty votes, Alaskans. Vote for dirty Tshibaka, Who is with dirty trump And dirty Alaskans. ... You dirty Alaskans.. ... When president trump pointed his dumb short finger at China And called covid, china virus Americans followed the suit And they started pointing fingers At asian americans And I was and still am one of them ... I was surprised and deeply disappointed Even Alaskans Even Alaskans Turned on me Yes Just because I'm Asian ... That happened when trump was in the white house ... I have experienced Racism For the very first time And it happened when Your hero Trump Was in the white house ... So You Alaskans Vote for Tshibaka I don't Your dirty votes Ok? ... You dirty Alaskans Vote for Tshibaka Vote for Trump ... You don't deserve me as Your Senator

No comments:

Post a Comment