Thursday, March 10, 2022

Here he goes again...he needs a caretaker or a babysitter..

My dear fellow Alaskans- ... Mukoski and chibaka live in high palace, they're high class elitists They're not like us So stop voting for the golden cows please Stop worshipping idols Stop being idolators Ok? How many times do I have to tell you this, Alaskans? Hmm? ... I'm just like You I live in rock bottom I go to work I live for Friday Not much in savings account Hand to mouth Pay check to pay check ... No Sir No Ma'am I am not one of those palace people Obama biden trump Mukoski chibaka ... Yes Ma'am Yes Sir I am one of You- Yes- Yes... Rough and tough Alaskan... ... My name is Huhnkie Lee and I'm running for the US Senate as an independent Alaskan in this year of 2022 ... I'm not asking... I'm ordering You, Alaskans.... ... Or perhaps I'm begging on my knees on the icy cold frozen lake ... Vote for me And no one else ... You better ... "Or else what, huhnkie?" ... Or else I shall forgive thee of thy sins of voting for someone else ... I'll just... Run again next year No problem //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment