Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Re iditarod

Some animal rights activists in states outside alaska Called out iditarod as animal cruelty and boycotted it Big corporation sponsors obeyed those zealot activists and stopped sponsoring iditarod of alaska What a dumb move ... I went to iditarod last weekend And I can tell Those canines are athletic and they love running The canines who came to Alaska for iditarod From all over the world They were so excited to run ... I guess some animal rights advocates Don't understand athletics Perhaps they don't exercise Perhaps they do not know how exciting it is To run So they call iditarod an animal cruelty ... This is america today And I am running for US Senate this year of 2022 And I will run for US president again in 2024 ... Some people think I'm crazy Let them ... I'll never stop running I run as a politician And I run as an athlete ... PS: thank You, kindest Friends for visiting us jn this very clandestine, secretive, obscure place of ours //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment