Tuesday, March 15, 2022

A rumor-

Friends- I heard a rumor ... They say huhnkie is not who says he is The rumor has it that huhnkie is running for US Senate In order to meet A lot of ladies... ... After all huhnkie is an aging alaskan asian american a** A very lonely existence ... They say the one poor little man named Huhnkie he fantasize about Dating ten trillion beautiful ladies At the same time Like ... Swimming in the ocean Full of ladies- ... .. . "Oh huhnkie- "Is it true? "Is that what 'this' is all about? "Is that all there is? "Hmm?" ... "Tell me huhnkie huhnkie- "Honesty please "Or else "I'm calling the police" ... "How many ladies are you talking to, huhnkie?" ... Do you want honesty? ... "Of course." ... I am talking to myself And I am not a lady. Did I answer Your question? ... //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment