Saturday, November 13, 2021

Let us learn from our beloved ancestors- //:-)

... I was in san jose California in 2009 ... I was looking for a job as I was new in town .. so I did some volunteer work to connect with local people ... it was a weekend hospice program ... there was this gentleman bed ridden .. a caucasian gentleman in his 90s ... I .. merely wanted to comfort him if I may please perhaps even entertain him ... he said "young man. do you know what a hard life is?" .. it was 2009. I was 31. he was 91, I think. so I said, "Sir, most likely, I don't know enough about hard life." ... this kind gentleman would tell me about great depression back in 1929 . . he said he had no pair of shoes ... he asked me again. "young man. do you know what a hard life is?" I said "no Sir- perhaps not enough." //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment