Friday, November 19, 2021

Interview fiction

-interview fiction 1- a tv anchor interviews candidate lee. "One question, mr lee. are you crazy? yes or no?" "how about yes and no?" "No. Yes, or No." "Then no." "please explain." "i understand some may think that my hairdo is a bit on the wild side. but i'm a sane man." ... -interview fiction 2- "you said you disproved Albert Einsten's both special and general relativity theories?" "yes. they're here: https://vixra.org/abs/2009.0211https://vixra.org/abs/2010.0192 " "you disproved Dirac Delta Function?" "Yes, here: https://huhnkielee.blogspot.com/2021/10/disproof-of-dirac-delta-function.html " "That proves it" ... -interview fiction 3- "That proves what?" "that you are crazy, mr lee." "oh." "and you are running for US Senate?" "yes." "Mr Lee. You ain't going to the US Congress next year. You're going to a mental hospital." "then who's gonna save the world?" "save yourself first." ... -interview fiction 4- "you mean, by voluntarily admitting myself" "yes." "why don't you admit that i'm a genius?" "no. No!" "if you don't understand me, doesn't it mean my intelligence is superior to yours?" "that would offend my ego. no, you are not smarter than me. never"... -interview fiction 5- "so according to you, Mr Anchorage Anchor, you don't understand me not cuz i'm a genius but cuz i'm crazy." "exactly." "you'd rather categorize me to a loony bean, not the genius box above ya?" "if i'm extra generous, you can be a loony tune case."... -interview fiction 6- "so thou still insist on thy theory that i am a mental case?" "Yes Sir." "you're rude. be nice please." "I'm being very nice." "by calling me names?" "mr lee, we want what's best for you. you drink too much. you smoke cigarettes too. go to rehab plz."... -interview fiction 7- "how about this world, Mr Anchor. do you think this world that we are living in is a sane one?" "oh yeah. it's not perfect, but are trying." "you're trying, what?" "we're trying to stop climate change and racism and discrimination in america." "wow-"... -interview fiction 8- "... wow what?" "wow this and that. wow what you just said." "... are you psychoanalyzing me, Sir?" "oh. no. well, yes. yes, i am psychoanalyzing you." "are you messing with my brain?" "no. i'm trying to wash thy dirty brain." "did u wash your hands?"... -interview fiction 9- "are you saying i should wash my hands before i wash your brain?" "yes. No! you can't wash my brain! my brain is mine." "no, it's not. evil ideologies stole thy brain from thee. so let me come and wash thy brain please." "are you saying i'm possessed?"... -interview fiction 10- "yes." "by demons?" "yes." "what are the demons' names?" "far-left-ism, far-right-ism. i recommend that you be an independent thinker, as opposed to political parties think for you. think for yourself. don't go along with majoritarian ideologies. hmm?"

No comments:

Post a Comment